Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Laziness.

In hopes that I can reinvigorate my posting potential, I am going to work my way up in terms of posting quality.  I know posts without pictures/graphics is going to make me a hit, so I've decided to do just that.  Equally so, I know no one really reads these, so this'll help me make more frequent updates a la journal style.

Lots of this have changed since my last actual post.  In fact, I believe it's been more than a year!  Maybe two?  Nevertheless, here are a couple of my landmark changes.

1.  I am now married!  I was working on a post describing pre-wedding jitters, and post wedding bless, but I got lazy and scrapped the whole thing.  I got married to Keziah Holton in August.  August 25th, 2012 to be exact.  Gotta get this down on paper somewhere for my future self.

2.  I've moved from South Korea.  Moved back to the USA for a year and half.  Worked at Target for half of this, and then changed jobs into a completely new field for me: Fire Inspections.

3.  I got my United Kingdom settlement visa, and I'm moving to Wales with my wife this coming November.

4.  Dajung (the dog) is currently waiting for my arrival in Wales, where he has been living for 2013.  I felt bad about my dog monopoly, and brought Dajung over to the UK last time I visited.

That's really it.  Everything big in a nice quick list form, so now I can erase those posts off my checklist, and work on something a bit more fun to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment