Monday, February 28, 2011

Myers-Briggs

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

While I may have cheapened out and avoided any of the expensive tests available online, I still did answer 72 questions to get this amazingly boring response towards my own myers-briggs test.  I think my blog has become the newest myspace!  Check out my results here!

Your Type is
ISFJ

Strength of the preferences %

Introverted 33
Sensing  12
Feeling  38
Judging 1

 

http://keirsey.com/4temps/protector.asp

1 comment:

  1. Um, the idea of you being "feeling" is kind of comical..... ;)

    I am an ENTJ, which means I should be a CEO of a company. So there! Nice to see you posting again! ;)

    ReplyDelete